The SBI found 720 tons of frozen meat produced in belarus at Odessa customs - it will be transferred to the needs of the army (VIDEO)
The State Bureau of Investigation continues to work diligently on identifying and nationalizing the property of the aggressor country and its satellites.
The SBI employees under the procedural guidance of the Odessa Region Prosecutor's Office found 36 refrigerators with 720 tons of belarusian frozen meat of long shelf life at Odessa Customs.
It was established that the products were imported into the territory of Ukraine in the "transit" mode before February 24th and it was already planned for further transportation abroad.
However, after the beginning of large-scale russian aggression, the refrigerators remained at the customs and their further movement was blocked. All this time the goods were stored at a private terminal. Customs officials have done nothing to timely transfer the detected goods of the country-aggressor to the authorized bodies of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
The estimated value of the meat is over 3.6 million US dollars.
Currently, the meat has been seized. After the quality examination, it will be sent for the needs of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Investigative actions continue. In particular, a legal assessment will be given to the actions of customs officials who did not take any necessary measures in a timely manner.
The State Bureau of Investigation returns to the country tens of millions of hryvnias and tangible assets necessary for the country's defense, which were stored as material evidence or belonged to the occupying country, in particular:
- The SBI handed over gold jewelry, cash that worth almost 1 million US dollars, more than 400 tons of oil products
- The SBI handed over 21 ambulances to the Armed Forces of Ukraine and other valuable property to civil-military administrations
- Large arsenal of weapons found by the SBI in Donetsk region was handed over to the Armed Forces of Ukraine
- As a result of investigations, the SBI handed over almost 3 million packs of cigarettes to the military
- SBI detected and initiated transfer of 27 trucks from russia and belarus to the Armed Forces of Ukraine